The types of training that we offer:
- Groups – We recommend a Training Needs Analysis with this type of training, to ensure that your employees attends the right training course, to enable them to reach their objectives. Training can be at our venue or your offices.
- One-to-One – Not everyone is comfortable with a classroom environment and some employees may prefer to take training at their own pace and cover the topics they require. We are able to sit with them at their own PC, which enables us to understand your business and their role in it. We will also act as Troubleshooters if you have any problems with software.
- Hourly – Your employees may have limited time and wish to learn a feature of the software which they require immediately. They will be able to achieve their training potential with minimum disruption to your business.
- Migration Training – When your employees already know the product, but needs to be re-trained on the latest version of the same software. When they are quick learners and need to grasp a new product quickly.
- Floorwalking – This type of training also known as Deskside Support enforces learning once employees have attended a training course.
- Demonstration – An overview of a new software product can be demonstrated to your staff to show them the benefits and reasons why you need to change.
- Bespoke Software – If your software is not off the shelf, we can learn your system, develop the courseware and implement the training.
All our trainers are highly qualified, some are Microsoft and Lotus certified and others are Professional Commercial Web Designers and Programmers. Who have considerable depth of knowledge and experience, and the skill to pass on this information. Our trainers are chosen for their total professionalism, understanding and helpfulness.